Friday, September 17, 2010

1 week update and video

It's been a bit of a roller coaster the past few days. As excited as I am about my increased abilities, it's also been a bit stressful and overwhelming. Mostly because I put pressure on myself to have everything together and organized immediately. My awesome husband recently reminded me to give myself a little patience and grace. I guess it will take a couple of days to get everything organized as well as it was at Sanoviv. hahaha :O)

I've had to play a little catch up on all that I missed while I was away, most importantly, spending time with my little angel, Logan. In addition to regular daily life, I now have the new added details of eating gluten free, setting up appointments and following an exercise plan as well as ordering and organizing my nutritional supplements to make this whole rehabilitation plan run smoothly.

I am slowly plugging though my "to do" list and feeling much better about my progress overall. I'm also noticing little things improving all the time.

I did a follow up video today to show my progress 1 week after the Liberation Procedure.

Click here to watch the video. MS Liberation

No comments:

Post a Comment